Kathy Meany, President and Founder
A Talent Development Executive and Practitioner, Performance Consultant, and Coach, Kathy Meany offers a global and multi-disciplined background in the design, development, and delivery of programs and workshops in leadership development, core business skills, multigenerational and multicultural topics, career development and transition, with expertise in organizational development, global client relationship management, and global project management. Kathy has successfully directed and led Learning & Development functions within global Fortune 500 corporations, demonstrating resourcefulness, reliability, and integrity, strategically focusing on improved staff performance and the client experience.
As she provides interactive learning experiences to organizations, demonstrating a passion to develop talent, Kathy focuses on instructing and coaching women leaders on their personal branding, executive presence, networking, business acumen, and more. Kathy also facilitates the Department of Labor’s Employment Workshop for transitioning military officers and enlisted personnel at military installations throughout the Northeast Region. With a strategic partner, she co-designed and developed the learning experience, Lead In: Balanced Leadership for Women (Discover – Empower – Challenge – Engage) for women leaders and transitioning military women officers.
• MBTI® Certified Practitioner
• DISC and Taking Flight with DISC Certified Practitioner
• Coach trained by Coach U
• Aligns blended learning solutions with organizations’ strategic objective
• Expert at innovative thinking to meet business partners’ goals
• Association for Talent Development, NYC Chapter (ATDNYC), Past President and current Board member
• ATD National
• Society for Human Resources Management
• Westchester Human Resources Management Association
• Business Council of Westchester
• National Association of Professional Women
Strategic & Collaborative Partner
Our key differentiators
- Highly innovative learning experiences using cutting edge methodologies and approaches to learning
- Sound, theoretically-based content with real-world application
- Thoughtful integration of strategic priorities, values, and guiding principles into each customized learning experience
- Customized action-oriented and immersive learning experiences
- A multi-generational and cross-cultural approach to learning
- An array of experiential exercises, case studies, role plays and simulations
- Thought-provoking discussions spurred by our contextual inquiry approach
- Dynamic facilitators focused on learning and performance with extensive business experience
- Auxiliary coaching capabilities and communities of learning strengthen knowledge transfer and retention
Our Staff of Experts
Facilitators at Phoenix Learning Solutions are experienced trainers, team builders, and communicators who deliver content, process, and structure to meet the needs of an individual, group or team, leading interactive instructor-led workshops or webinars to provide knowledge and information, work collaboratively, and accomplish curriculum objectives.
Our Instructional Designers engage in a theory and research-based process of designing and implementing instruction for better learning. Though there are many models for designing or redesigning a course, the creative process employed by our Instructional Designers, is based on improving learning and generally always includes the following:
• Assessing overall curriculum needs
• Analyzing learners background knowledge and instructional needs
• Determining course goalsDetermining course objectives and the sequence in which to address them
• Developing and implementing instructional content, teaching strategies, and assessments
• Conducting formative and summative course evaluations
Overall, our Instructional Designers perform a wide variety of tasks, from designing training materials, teaching manuals and student guides, to developing full course materials, and/or entire curricula. The multi-media formats they employ can range from operational job-aid materials ranging from simple pamphlets to online tutorials and complex interactive multi-media. The delivery system may vary from face-to-face classroom instruction to internet-based distance education, and/or blended courses.
Our credentialed Coaches aim at inspiring leaders to make behavioral changes which transform themselves and the people around them, thereby increasing business results and performance. At Phoenix Learning Solutions, we take a contextual approach so that coaching goals align with the strategies and needs of the organization.
Organizational Development Consultants
Our Organizational Development Consultants deliberately plan an organization-wide effort to increase the organization's effectiveness and/or efficiency and/or to enable the organization to achieve its strategic goals. OD interventions are about change involving people, but our OD change agents also develop processes, systems and structures.
Project Managers at Phoenix Learning Solutions are organized, passionate and goal-oriented who understand what projects have in common, and their strategic role in how organizations succeed, learn and change. We engage Project Managers with global expertise, who are skilled and credentialed practitioners.